We’ve selected our favorite all-natural, essential oil blends! These make a perfect gift or item to keep on hand in your purse. These blends are 100% pure essential oil blended with grape-seed oil for an easy-to-use option for the entire family.
DETAILS: Each glass bottle measures 2.25" tall and 0.685" in diameter.
- Relax (lavender, cedarwood & lime) A calming scent, otherwise known as “a vacation in a bottle”. This blend of fragrances soothes the body, mind and nerves, and helps tension melt away.
- Breathe (peppermint, eucalyptus & lemon) This blend of essential oils helps support a healthy respiratory system. A lifesaver, when fighting the seasonal funk, just rub it on your chest and feet for natural relief.
- Think (rosemary, peppermint & lemon) A fragrance designed to help stay focused on whatever mental project you have to tackle. Take a whiff of this blend, or massage it on your temples or wrists to help sharpen your thoughts and become more alert.
- Wellness (cinnamon, eucalyptus & lemon) Developed to promote a healthy immune system, this blend is a must have when out and about. Rub on wrists or feet before heading to the grocery store, or other germ-filled locations.
- Slender (lemon, lime & peppermint) This fragrance was designed to support a healthy metabolism. The citrus and peppermint will invigorate your senses, and help get you off the couch and into a healthy lifestyle.
- Sleep (lavender & cedarwood) A scent formulated to aid a peaceful night's sleep. This soothing blend can help with a restful night of sleep.
- Aunt Flo (lavender, geranium & lemon) A soothing, fragrant essential oil blend, this combination is often used to deal with PMS days. Rub on the lower abdomen and back as needed for relief.
- Peppermint This essential oil is a great wake-me-up, and is also used by runners for leg and joint relief.
- Eucalyptus This essential oil is known for a fresh, invigorating aroma. Many people find Eucalyptus is a great resource when battling seasonal nasal discomforts.
- Lavender There are many uses for Lavender, including encouraging a calm spirit, soothing insect irritations and skin reactions.
- Lemon This essential oil is known to be a great source of d-limonene, which can help support a healthy immune system.
- Lime A fragrant citrus fruit, Lime is calming and helps sooth frazzled nerves.
- Cedarwood This woodsy scent is relaxing, promotes a good night sleep and helps support healthy-looking skin.
- Lemongrass Traditionally, Lemongrass has been used to support normal digestion. It also used by runners as a soothing oil for sore and achy legs.
- Cinnamon A spicy, fragrant essential oil, Cinnamon is often used to combat germs and support a healthy immune system.
- Orange This sweet smelling essential oil is relaxing, and helps lift spirits.